Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hai Kee Chan, Penang

Hai Kee Chan (海记栈)is a traditional mansion which located in Georgetown, Penang. Not like others Chinese traditional building which likes to paint in red, this building painted in green. If you are interested for visiting it, feel free to get further information at here.

I am using cray-pas expressionist OP, and painted on drawing block's cover that have coarse surface. Not like others Penang building painting that I usually sketch the details using color pencil before applying the Oil Pastel. But this time, I sketch it directly with OP.

I started with the door, lamp and the signboard.


Then I outline the rest of the objects such as windows and lanterns.


Next, I finished off the green wall.


Final!

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin